4/6/09

General Conference was sooooooo amazing this year!! For some reason I was really emotional and cried a lot. I loved all of the talks, but one of my favorite was D. Todd Christopherson. His talk was so insightful and I learned so much about the most basic things, but in a different way. It was fun to see how other people interpret things. The spirit was so strong. I just loved it!!! Elder Holland's talk was also so good!! It was a great Easter talk on the Savior and it was just so awesome! This year I was spiritually fed and I loved it! I must have been craving it really bad.
Also I gave a talk a couple weeks ago on the restoration. That is one of my favorite topics because last October I was able to go on a church history tour with my parents and sister. I learned so much about the restoration and the church and about Joseph Smith and what he went through to restore the gospel and all of the persecution he had to withstand. I would love to do that again someday....hopefully with my own family.

No comments: