11/30/09

Thanksgiving was so much fun! It was so fun to have all of the family together. I don't think that we have had everyone together in a few years. We also did family pictures which was nice because we haven't done that in about six years!! So long ago. Our family has gotten so big since then. I can't wait to one day start a family of my own. Last night I got to hold a friends baby who was only 5lbs.!!! So CUTE and tiny!!! I really got baby hungry. I love this time of year!!
Also, when I went to Boston, I met a guy out there who is a friend of Martha's. So, we talk almost every day and he is coming out to visit me for my birthday! I'm so exited!!!!! His name is Peter, but I call him Pete. He is cute, super nice and soooo funny!! He just bought me a web cam so I can now talk to him, and see him. We are talking through Skype, but my computer doesn't have everything. I can see and hear him, but he can't see or hear me! I think its funny, but I guess he was getting impatient and frustrated so he just bought me one! lol He seems like a really good guy. Nothing is official yet dating wise. We are just taking things slow and getting to know each other. I'm exited for him to see his Christmas present. I'm pretty sure he will love it!
I'm glad I know what I'm getting everyone this year! No stress = more fun!! Things are going well in my new ward. They are all nice people. Still looking for another job. And that about raps it up!!

No comments: