9/17/08

I went to a shoe party last night at Kathleen's house and they had the cutes shoes! The ones that I wanted the most they didn't have my size. I was so bummed!! So any ways, I got four other pairs of shoes and a purse. It sounds like alot but I got such a good deal and the purse was only ten dollars!! Now that's what I call a good deal. They are so cute!! I'm so exited that I have actual shoes to where now instead of just flip flops which aren't going to work in the next little bit because of the beautiful weather change. I'm so exited for fall!! Its my favorite time of the year. I think this is when I'm the most happy. I love watching the leaves change and going for drives up the canyon and wearing my hoodies. Its also good cause now I have an excuse to drink hot chocolate. Its not as good in the summer. lol
This past Sunday I was able to participate in the CES fireside at the marriot center. I got to sing with the UVU Institute choir for Elder Holland. It was the most amazing experience. I could feel the spirit so strong and it was so much fun. I hope that I will be able to do that again soon.

No comments: