10/31/08

I went on church history tour with my family about two weeks ago back east. It was so much fun. We went to Boston, Palmyra, Sacred Grove, Carthage, Adam-ondi-ahman, Liberty, and quit a few more places. This was by far the best experience I've had. I learned so much abour Joseph Smith and the history of the church. My testimony grew so much and was strenghtened in many ways. I'm so greatful that I was able to go on that tour with my family. This is an experience that I will never forget. I'm so greatful for being part of this church and for my family and my standards. I'm greatful for the friends that I made durring this tour and for all the most amaizing spiritual experiences that I was able to recieve.
I was also able to go do baptisms in the Palmyra and the Navoo temple. I was the only one there in both of them for a while. I was able to talk to the temple president at the Palmyra temple and I was waited on hand and foot!

No comments: