6/29/09

So its been a long weekend. I broke up with my boyfriend on Saturday. He is having a really hard time understanding this because he is just a recent convert as of three months ago. He doesn't understand that when it doesn't feel right to end things, and that its the spirit telling you those things. I feel bad that he doesn't understand, but I don't want to lead him on. He wanted to start over and take things slower if that was the case, but I told him that isn't how it works. I wanted to give him a chance because I'm just so dang nice! UUHH the curse! He is a super sweet, nice guy, but he needs to understand that I want certain things and I'm not willing to settle. He new of a lot of things that I wanted but he wasn't willing to compromise or work on those things if it was going to go further, which is why I ended it. I think this must have been a mini test for me to see if I was willing to give in at all and settle or listen to the whisperings of the spirit, and family and friends. I will let you know that I'm not willing to settle. I feel bad that I had to do that, but not bad enough, which is probably a big sign that it definately wasn't right. I wasn't head over heals for him at all. I know what I want and if I have to date a dozen more guys to get it right then I guess I will..... but I hope and pray that I don't have to!! We are still really good friends and probably will be for a while.

Well, on a better, happier, postivie note.... I'm going to Boston in September!!! WAHOOO!!! I'm so freakin exited! My friend Lindsey called me on Friday and said she found tickets for $200 round trip! How awesome is that! So we are going together! My friend Martha moved out there in March so I'm going to stay with her while I'm there. I'm going a whole week and I'm so exited to see her. I still can't believe that I'm going! I better start saving some money so I can do things while I'm there! I love the Boston temple, let me just tell you that! It is so beautiful! This is going to be a BLAST!!! I know I'm going to get picture happy again!!! I need to learn to control my fingers!!

No comments: