1/4/10

New year, new adventures, new life

Well, lets see what is new....Christmas was super fun. I got what I wanted, which was a crock pot and a battery powered screw driver. Two very different things but I really wanted them. You always need them and you can find great uses for each of them. I also got some old movies that I grew up on, a gas card, potato masher, cook books,recipe cards, and of course candy. Dad got me a flying monkey this year for our toy. Its so funny! I spent new years with my friend Tiffany and Rachelle and her husband up in Bountiful. We had a lot of fun drinking Martinellis Cider. LOL I'm still looking for a better paying job. It looks like I'm not moving at the moment. I'll be owning my car this month free and clear! I'm so exited! NO more debt!! That is such a nice feeling! Pete is coming in about two weeks. I'm super exited! We will see how things end up going. But either way, we will be great friends. I'll try to upload pictures from Christmas asap. I really need to get better at doing that. Oh ya, I got a new lap top!! I love it! It works so much better and faster! It was badly needed.
I have a few new years resolutions, but they are not the typical. The main ones that I will mention are make someone smile every day, go to the temple at least once a month. I figure I can't go to wrong with those. If I try to do the whole loose 15 pounds I don't think it will happen. So I will say get more tone because muscle weighs more than fat so a number isn't to important. Another one is be optimistic for the future and look for the good in others. The rest of my new years resolutions are personal but I'm really hoping things work out.

No comments: