1/6/10

Flowers and Swiss Rolls

I've been having a rough couple of days and I was just about at my breaking point today. But, around lunch time when I was at work, I saw someone walking in with flowers. When she got closer, I realized it was Sarah, Martha's sister. She gave me flowers and swiss rolls from Martha!!! All I can say it totally took me by surprise and made my day. I really needed that. No one has ever gotten me flowers before,or had them delivered! That was extra special. Thank you Martha for all that you do and for being such a great friend and always being there for me. Its great to know who your true friends are, even if they are 2000 miles away.
The thing with the swiss rolls is we were having a previous conversation and she asked me if I was at her house relaxing, what I would be eating at that time and I told her swiss rolls, ice cream and pizza. I thought that was very sneaky! lol I'm so greatful for friendship and love from others. I'm extreemly greatful that I was able to serve in the Relief Society Presidency with Martha and get to know her and become great friends. You never know how you can brighten someone's day by doing simple acts of kindness. Its great to know that someone cares about you. She was my angel looking out for me today.
I'm also trying to find a job to move out there, so please pray for me that it will work out. I love the east coast! It is so pretty out there! I especially love Maine. If you have ever been to the east coast, you would know what i'm talking about. There is so much character in the architecture and in the cities and the people. I think it is much prettier than the west coast, but also very different. I think it would be a great opportunity for me to experience new things, new places and new people.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love you but you have to stay here. SORRY no Boston!!