2/26/10

Delights,Decisions, and Dissapointment

So, to start out with for Valentines Day Pete sent me the most gorgeous flowers!! I was so surprised and soooo happy! I have never had a guy send me flowers before. And they had gerbera daisies which are my favorite flower. I'll post a picture soon! I sent him a box with a rice pack and a ice pack that i made and also some butterfingers and a bag of hugs and kisses...since its Valentines Day.
Ok...it finally happened....they blocked face book at my work!! Why and who would do such a cruel thing? That is unacceptable!!!! I intend to protest!!!! Also I had an interview for a different position in the company in the travel department. The manager in that department said he wanted me and he wanted me to start Monday. But my supervisor in the department where I am at now said that I can't go....I'm kind of confused... They advertise in-house hiring and it shouldn't be a big deal, but they are making it one. I think if I want to change positions its not a big deal. So long story short, I don't think I can have the position until they hire more people to replace me...which means they would need to hire about three people to cover everything that I do. But the silly thing is they already have two people to cover my reception job. So, until they hire more people I can't move....SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!
Why is it that every time I try to move up in the company someone has to get in my way?!?!?! Also, the computer that I bought from my company isn't working!!!! AHHHH!!!!! WHY OH WHY IS EVERYTHING AGAINST ME??!!!??! And they haven't fixed it yet and its been two weeks, and its the second time I have had to bring it in... So, I've actually had to bring it in and have it fixed more than I have actually used it! LAME SAUCE!!!
OK....number 53 comment....If I don't get this job then I am going to apply to a salon in American Fork that pays hourly so that I can save up for when I move to Boston...which I am hoping and praying works out. At this point I don't see how it won't work out. I'm going out there in four weeks!!!!!!! I'm soooooo freakin exited!!!! There is so much that I want to do when I go out there. But most of all I want to spend time with Pete. Things are going really well fyi!!! I like him a lot!!! This will be a great experience for me. And an adventure. I've never flown by myself before...and gone a vacation by myself before either! I haven't even been on a road trip! What's up with that??? Apparently, I don't get out very much....LOL
So...other than that, things are going well. I'm healthy, I have a new calling in my ward. I'm on the compassionate service committee. I'm actually really exited!! I've always wanted this calling! I think it would be so much fun to get to know other girls in the ward and reach out to them and encourage them to come to activities and see if they need anything. I also got my car paid off last month so no more car payment!! That is pretty exiting!! well, that's about it for now... I'm done venting....

No comments: